Everyone loves garlic (hopefully), it works well with almost anything savoury, and it tastes amazing with garlic and a touch of parmesan.
Srinath’s Kitchen now has TikTok and Twitter! @srinathskitchen. 1-minute or fewer shorts will be uploaded. The video recipe is on TikTok and Twitter (will be coming to FB and YT soon)
Make sure to season with salt WELL to draw out moisture and for flavour.
Serves 4, 30m Prep
YOU WILL NEED: 9 Medium Potatoes (sliced into wedges)
SAUCE: 3t Crushed Garlic (or powder), 1t Herbs, 1/2t Pepper, Salt (to taste), 3/4C or 95ML Olive Oil
Do not use Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Optional (for the sauce): 1t Onion Powder, 1t Paprika, 1/4C Parmesan.
Feel free to serve your wedges with any sauce you like!
- FIRST AND FOREMOST; Preheat your oven to 180*C
- Wash your wedged potatoes in boiling water and leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain them. Also, make sure to pat them dry.
- In a separate bowl, prepare your sauce
- Dump your dried potatoes on an oiled roasting pan, and pour over your garlic sauce and stir.
- Bake for 35-60 minute. Grill at 220*C for an extra 15 minutes if needed