Tasty, light, fluffy. A great breakfast that is easy to make, and everyone will love.
Also, it has a ton of variations in flavour profile.
YOU WILL NEED: 8 Potato’s (peeled, cooked but still firm) 1/2C Flour, 1/2C Vegetable Oil, Salt (to taste), 1/2 onion, nonstick oil spray
DIPPING SAUCE: 5T Soy Sauce, 1 1/2T Vinegar, 1t Brown Sugar. Prepare by mixing them up.
- Grate your potato’s (peeled, cooked but still firm). Also grate your onion
- Add your grated potato and onion to a large bowl, then add your flour, salt and oil. Give all that a good mix
- Shape up to 8 thick pancakes (rectangle shape). Give them all a salt
- Over 60% heat on your frypan, add your nonstick oil spray
- Fry your pancakes till golden, then flip
- When cooked, add extra salt. Serve with dipping sauce.