The 4th baking recipe on SK!
Feeling peckish? These Cheese Muffins will disappear in seconds! Quick and easy, simply indulgent, these savoury muffins are buttery and warm and will disappear in seconds.
If you are saving some for later, reheat them for 20 seconds when you want to eat them later. They will be even better.
Feel free to use any cheese you like. I am using standard edam for this recipe.
YOU WILL NEED: 2C Flour, 3t Baking Powder, 1 Egg, 1t Salt, 1/2t Mixed Herbs, 1/2t Pepper, 6T or 90g Butter — (melted), 3/4C – 1C Milk, 1C – 1 1/4C Cheese (grated)
- Preheat your oven to 180*C Fan Bake
- Sieve all of your dry ingredients
- Stir them all together until combined
- In a separate bowl, mix together your wet ingredients (except cheese)
- Add your wet ingredients and cheese, and fold until just combined
- Divide the mixture into 12 muffin cases and bake for 10-20 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes