A hearty breakfast that anyone can make with kitchen staples.
It is also super-easy to prepare and even the fussy eaters will like it.
YOU WILL NEED: 2 C Green or Red Cabbage, 1/2 Onion (diced), 4 Eggs, 1/8C Vegetable Oil, salt (to taste), 1/2t Herbs, 1/2t Pepper 500ml vegetable stock (reduced to 100ml) or 1 vegetable stock cube (crumbled), nonstick oil spray
Optional Extras to Mix In: Mushrooms, Red Onion
- Shred your cabbage with a sharp knife, then add into a bowl with your onion
- To the bowl, add your eggs, vegetable oil, stock and salt and stir
- Over medium heat on a frypan, add your oil spray
- When it has heated up nicely, add your mixture prepared earlier
- Place on your lid until the eggs are cooked. If required, flip. Serve garnished with cheese (optional)